Boating has so many benefits. It is a great way to spend time with family and friends, provides lifelong skills, is great exercise, becoming more and more affordable, and is relaxing, taking care of those stressful times in life.
We’ll share the best ways to get out there, whether it be on the ocean, lakes or rivers, enjoying its many benefits and just loving life the water.
Don’t forget to check out more at our Destination Guides.
Looking for the best boat trips in Australia?
- Top 12 Adelaide Boat Trips
- Top 10 Yorke Peninsula Boat Trips
- Top 5 Kangaroo Island Boat Tours
- Top 10 Fleurieu Peninsula Boat Trips
- The Best River Murray Cruises & Water Adventures
- 21 Amazing Water Adventures in Eyre Peninsula
- Winter Boat Trips in South Australia
- The Best Boat Hire in Adelaide
- Where to find Jet Ski Hire in Adelaide
- A day out with B.A. Boat Hire, Adelaide
- A reel-insight into Adelaide’s best catch, B.A. Boat Hire
- A lazy day on the Murray River with Riverland Boat Hire, Renmark
Thinking of buying a boat?
- Check out our post on the pros and cons of owning a boat vs. hiring
- How do you know when a second-hand boat is safe?
- Tips on How to Get Your Boat Licence in South Australia
- How to get a Boat Licence at Service SA
- How to get your SA Boat Licence at Adelaide Boat Show
- The practical way to get an SA Powerboat Licence
- Regional Boat Licence Sessions in South Australia
- Seamanship Certificate from the Australian Volunteer Coast Guard
- Seamanship Course at SA Sea Rescue Squadron
- Where to find your local recreational boat licence course
Find all boating posts here for more inspiration.